This week in Greater Boston, Gemma takes Michael on a tour of the office in “ThirdSight Media and Environs.” The Mayor of the Redline reveals his secret origin story in “Subterranean Mobile Communities.” And Dimitri writes home about his sub-aquatic adventures in “Karaoke in International Waters.”
Content warnings at end of show notes.
Written and Produced by Alexander Danner and Jeff Van Dreason.
Recording and technical assistance from Marck Harmon.
- Lydia Anderson as Gemma Linzer-Coolidge (she/her)
- James Olivia as Michael Tate (he/him)
- Arun Sannutti as Tyrell Fredericks (he/him)
- Alexander Danner as The Narrator (he/him)
- James Capobianco as The Mayor of the Redline
- Ben Flaumenhaft as the homeless man
- James Johnston as Dimitri Stamatis (he/him)
Also featuring Mike Linden, Sam Musher and Jeff Van Dreason as Letters to the Editor.
Charlie on the MTA is performed by Emily Peterson and Dirk Tiede.
Some music and sound effects used from public domain and creative commons sources.
Find us online at GreaterBostonShow.com.
E-mail us at info@GreaterBostonShow.com.
Follow us on Twitter @InGreaterBoston.
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/GreaterBostonShow
Greater Boston is written in part at The Writers’ Room of Boston, a non-profit workspace for Boston-area writers. Find out more at www.WritersRoomofBoston.org.
- Strong language
- Brief use of particularly stupid slurs alluding to sexual orientation and developmental disabilities
- Depictions of drunkenness
- Depictions of bullying/homeless abuse