Greater Boston is written and produced by Alexander Danner and Jeff Van Dreason with recording and technical assistance from Marc Harmon.
Content warnings at end of show notes.
An enormous thank you to The Alexandria Archives, a podcast of Southern weird horror, for their generous support of Greater Boston. You can find them at AlexandriaArchives.com.
You too can support Greater Boston through our Patreon. Patrons can receive early access to new episodes, transcripts annotated with production details, and bonus audio.
In order of appearance, this episode featured:
- Lauren Shippen as Mayflower Johnson
- Austin Beach as Dixon Hammersmith
- Mike Linden as Oliver West (he/him), Samuel St. Eberhauser, and Marlo (he/him)
- Alexander Danner as The Narrator (he/him)
- Braden Lamb as Leon Stamatis (he/him)
- James Oliva as Michael Tate (he/him)
- James Capobianco as Extinction Event Poletti (he/him)
- Arun Sannuti as Tyrell Frederickson (he/him)
- Jim Johanson as Steve and Meathead Steve
- Johanna Bodnyk as Mallory (she/her)
- Kelly McCabe as Nica Stamatis (she/her)
- Jeff Van Dreason as Chuck Octagon (he/him)
- Ben Flaumenhaft as Homeless Man (he/him)
- Tanja Milojevic as Wanda McIntosh (she/her)
Also featuring Jim Johanson, Tanja Milojevic, Ben Flaumenhaft, and Rick Coste as ThirdSight Employees.
Be sure to check out the wonderful shows produced by our special guests, including Lauren Shippen’s The Bright Sessions, and Austin Beach’s comic Western Wynnebago Warrior.
Charlie on the MTA,Green Valley Waltz,Red Apple Rag andShove that Pig’s Foot a Little Farther in the Fire performed by Adrienne Howard, Emily Peterson, and Dirk Tiede.
- Strong Language
- References to alcoholism
- Sexual references
- Discussion of historic Disaster
- Communist propaganda?