Greater Boston is written and produced by Alexander Danner and Jeff Van Dreason with recording and technical assistance from Marck Harmon.
Ready for more Greater Boston? Go ahead and listen to Episode 31: Election Day – Part 2. Ready for your ears right now. The thrilling conclusion of our midseason-finale.
In order of appearance, this episode featured:
- Jeff Van Dreason as Chuck Octagon (he/him)
- James Capobianco as Paul Montgomery Chelmsworth (he/him)
- James Johanson as Rusty (he/him)
- Jessica Washington as Isabelle Powell (she/her)
- Kelly McCabe as Nica Stamatis (she/her)
- Julia Propp as Louisa Alvarez (she/her)
- Lydia Anderson as Gemma Linzer-Coolidge (she/her)
- Sam Musher as Emily Bespin (she/her)
- Jordan Higgs as Ethan Bespin (he/him)
- James Johnston as Dimitri Stamatis (he/him)
- Johanna Bodnyk as Mallory (she/her)
- Kristen DiMercurio as Fake Nica (she/her)
- Mike Linden as Oliver West (he/him)
- And Braden Lamb as Leon Stamatis (he/him)
- Richard Penner as Tinker / Thomas (je/him)
- Tanja Milojevic as Wanda (she/her)
- Jack Pevyhouse (Check out Forest Guide, coming soon)
- Lucille Valentine (Find her @severelytrans on twitter)
- and Graham Rowat: as political participants. (Check out Theatre of Tomorrow).
- And Kenny Garcia as Spencer Greene (he/her)
Interviews recorded with Greater Boston residents.
Charlie on the MTA is performed by Emily Peterson and Dirk Tiede. Drums by Jim Johanson. Broke Yeti by Ryan Estrada.
Special thanks to Chelsea Spear for letting us record her busking version of her beautiful song Hot Paintings for this episode. Check out Chelsea’s YouTube Channel or find her on Twitter @TravelsWithBrindle
Some sound effects and music used from public domain and creative commons sources.
Episode transcripts will be posted online at GreaterBostonShow.com.
Special thanks to our Patrons Bridge and Rasmus. Bridge edits the incredible audio dramas Tides and Arden. Check them out! If you’re interested in supporting Greater Boston, visit our Patreon.
- Strong language
- Political Manipulation and Deception
- Racism (institutional and otherwise)
- Threat of violence concerning New England Patriots
- Possibility of being caught in escalator