*Please note the content warnings below. This episode contains aspects of body horror unusual to the show.
Greater Boston…is written and produced by Alexander Danner and Jeff Van Dreason, with additional support from TH Ponders, Bob Raymonda, and Jordan Stillman.
- Spite House tour written by Alexander Danner and produced by Jeff Van Dreason
- Bambino in Braintree written and produced by by TH Ponders
- Those Tunnels are Haunted as Fuck written by Jordan Stillman and produced by Alexander Danner
- The Desk written and produced by Jeff Van Dreason
Recording and technical assistance from Marck Harmon.
In order of appearance, this episode featured:
- Alexander Danner as The Narrator
- Jeff Van Dreason as…himself, I guess? And also Chuck Octagon…later.
- Ishani Kanetkar as Lily of the Small Urban Community Garden
- Charles Gaustine as Operator Harry
- Josh Rubino as …(deep breath) … THE SULTAN OF SWAT! THE PRINCE OF POUNDERS! THE WIZARD OF WHACK! THE BEHEMOTH OF BUST! BARON VON BOP! THE KING OF okay look he’s Babe Ruth, allright?
- Johanna Bodnyk as Mallory
- Braden Lamb as Leon Stamatis
- Tanja Melojevic as Melissa Weatherby
- Julia Shefini as 23 Skidoo
- and James Capobianco as Freed Friend Poletti
Transcripts available at GreaterBostonShow.com
Support Greater Boston at patreon.com/GreaterBoston
- Body horror (body changing / mutating – sounds of bones and flesh)
- Attempts at evil maniacal laughs
- Breaking the 4th wall for the 4000th time
- The Boston Red Sox
- The stench of microwave popcorn